Job ID: MI-639444 (94991203)
Local .Net Developer with C#, ASP.net, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, Web API, JSON, jQuery, DevOps, SQL Server/Management Studio and Agile experience
Location: Lansing MI (DTMB-SFA)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
The position will start remote, but once the State reopens its facilities the selected resource will be onsite 5 days a week in Lansing MI. For this reason, local candidates are preferred.
The selected resource will be responsible to pick up the needed equipment in Lansing MI. The State will not ship this equipment.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Advanced Technical / SQL experience Required 3 Years
Advanced experience with ASP.NET Required 3 Years
Advanced experience with C# development Required 3 Years
Experience with Agile / Dev/OPS Desired 2 Years
Experience with MVC, Angular and Typescript Required 2 Years
Three or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
Experience and knowledge using the following:
C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
Perform specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
– Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Prefer candidates with a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
– Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
– Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups
– With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
– Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
– Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
– Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC), ADA and other applicable State of Michigan standards, policies and procedures
– Mitigate application level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified
– Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits
– Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
– Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
– Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering – SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
– Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
– Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
– Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
– Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
– Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications