Job ID: NC-633039 (98591002)
Local Healthcare Tableau Developer with Dashboard Visualization, PL/SQL, ETL, file transfer and BI experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/3)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions Required 3 Years
Proven working experience as a Dashboard Visualization Developer Required 3 Years
Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques Required 5 Years
Strong knowledge on SQL, Pl/Sql Required 5 Years
Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases Required 5 Years
Strong experience with ETL techniques Required 5 Years
Hands-on experience in different file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts Required 7 Years
Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and develop Required 5 Years
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences. Desired
Strong experience in Healthcare and Healthcare Claims Processing Required 3 Years
Hands on ETL tool experience Desired 4 Years
Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions Desired 4 Years
Local candidates only. Required
NC Dept of Health and Human Services is seeking for a Lead Tableau Dashboard Visualization Developer to support work related to Encounter Processing System(EPS) for the Managed Care Transformation Project .
This position will closely work with the Technical Lead for developing the data visualization for SLA and performance monitoring within the EPS system. This position will need to work with Division staff and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and providing technical support/guidance.
Following are some of the Skills required to support this position:
• Responsibilities of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver clear and well-thought out dashboards and data visualizations.
• Work on a collaborative team to plan, design, develop, test, deploy and ensure the adoption of a comprehensive business intelligence solution.
• Elicit requirements from stakeholders while consulting them on the best approach to achieve their broader business objectives.
• Continue to improve your visualization development skills and perpetually seek training and additional knowledge. Be open and willing to sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team.
Requirements of the Dashboard Visualization Developer include:
• 3+ years of experience with Tableau, primarily in a role focused on developing dashboards or reports or other data visualizations.
• Experience working with internal stakeholders to gather requirements, prototype potential dashboards and deliver a finished BI artifact.
• Understanding of ETL, SQL process to be able to work with technical team on delivering necessary data for your dashboards.
• healthcare experience is a plus, but not required.