Job id : TX-304130300R (916790715)
Linux Admin with RHEL, VMWare, OpenShift Container, Ansible playbook, CIS, NIST, Docker, Kuberetes, Jenkins, Git, Atlassian BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence, SonarQube, AppDynamics, Nutanix, Microservices and Gluster experience
Location : Austin TX (CPA)
Duration : 12 Months
Positions: 1 (1/3)
8 Experience and working knowledge of Linux administration
3 Experience and working knowledge of RHEL
3 Experience with VMWare virtualization stack
2 Experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of the OpenShift Container Platform.
2 Experience with Ansible playbook
2 Experience working within CIS Security benchmarks and/or NIST Security Standards
2 Experience with Docker and Kuberetes
Certifications Certifications: RedHat certified specialist in OpenShift
3 Experience with CI/CD using Jenkins and Git-based source code repository
3 Atlassian BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence
3 SonarQube Integration
2 Experience with AppDynamics
2 Nutanix Hyper-converged appliance
2 Microservices Architecture
1 Software Defined Storage with Gluster
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to work in a diverse team environment
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Must be able to retain knowledge of environment and systems once given instruction
• Knowledge of project management and software development methodologies
• Must be able to work around projects and deadlines with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Perform related work as assigned
The Worker will need to perform the following tasks and assignments:
• Develop the infrastructure requirements and deployment architecture that meets and exceeds the established best practices for a private cloud setup
• Architect the solution that meets high availability, auto scaling, and defense in depth requirements.
• Build architecture artifacts including VM infrastructure details, Kubernetes nodes, Docker container hosting, network topology, CI/CD integration points, and Ansible setup.
• Work with CPA’s Technical lead/Enterprise Architect to ensure the platform supports current and future needs of the Web Application Modernization and Optimization project.
• Install and configure OpenShift platform on the Nutanix Hyper-converged infrastructure.
• Partner with the Build engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline that achieves full automation of the application component deployment within a containerized environment
• Coordinate with Infrastructure team in setting up instrumentation of application monitoring within AppDynamics.
• Maintain, monitor and upgrade the container platform on a regular basis with little-to-no impact to the development teams
• Responsible for the capacity planning for the platform and work with the infrastructure manager to manage capacity on a proactive basis.
• Provide on the job knowledge transfer to CPA resources on a regular basis.
• Prepare execution plan for the disaster recovery planning
• Present proposed solutions to project team members for validation which will include identification of any restrictions or limitations in the solution.
• Ensure that the architecture and software configurations adhere to CPA ISO security guidelines and Information Protection Policies & Standards (IPPS)
The Worker must have proven knowledge and working experience with:
• Project and time management skills.
• Current enterprise-level data, storage and data recovery planning techniques and technologies.
• Business continuity lifecycle, including data availability planning techniques, tools, risk assessments, business impact analysis, and recovery strategy development.
Onsite Requirement: Worker will be required to work onsite with the team. Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the Project Manager/Direct Supervisor