Job ID: RF01898 (97590320)
Linux admin with ntp,smtp,bind, Apache, Redhat, puppet, load balancing, firewalls, VMWARE and ITIL experience
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Duration: 12 Months (Contract)
• Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments.
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages.
• Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as ntp,smtp,bind, Apache,etc.
• Experience installing and configuring Redhat Satellite server and Nagios Monitoring Fusion and xi server.
• Knowledge with configuration management tools like clickr, puppet etc.
• Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
• Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS,etc.
• Experience with virtualization technologies, such as VMWARE,xen etc
• Ability to build and monitor services on production servers.
• Knowledge of servers and switches, VLANS, and backup technologies.
• Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure.
• Manage infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
• Familiar with incident/Problem management and ITIL governed tools like service now and remedy
Date of Birth
Open to relocate
Currently in project:
Availability to start:
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 5 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Available interview time slots
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):