Job ID: MS-61399 (99990429)
JBoss Fuse ESB Developer with Java, Spring, REST, JIRA, Unix/Linux, SVN, Agile, Kanban, SQL Server and Microservices experience
Location: Jackson, MS (MDHS)
Duration: 24 months
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE # YEARS
Java JDK 6+
API Development 5-7
JBoss Fuse 7+
KANBAN (Preferred not required) 3-5
JIRA SOFTWARE 3-5
MS SQL 3-5
• 4+ years Java Development on Java 6+JDK (Java 8 JDK preferred) – solid Object-Oriented design programming.
• Solid Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) experience; (background in SOA, EJB’s – WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS, Fuse,
• ESB SOA orchestration, prioritization, que management, and API’s – using Java, JEE, and Java 8.
• Background in Openshift/PCF, 3scale, API Gateway,
• Spring (Dependency Injection / IOC / SOLID / Spring Boot),
• 4+ years in REST web services frameworks with focus on API development (API gateways, microservices, pub/sub, event driven solutions).
• Java Microservice development experience for cloud native architecture, twelve factor, private cloud container experience; Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes, or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Java Microservices management frameworks, such as, API Gateway, Service Registry, and Hystrix
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Java App SDLC (Design, Dev, Build, QA, Implement) – JEE, JDK 6/8, Eclipse, SVN, Git, Junit / Nunit for unit and integration testing using, Apache Maven/Gradle for build and deployment.
• Experience with UML modeling (Visio or Enterprise Architect) documenting microservices, API gateways, etc.
• Deep working knowledge of the Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Agile experience (SAFe, Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP or similar methodologies). Jira, Atlassian, Confluence, Etc.
Experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements. Ability to define and implement new technical direction and identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement.