Job ID: TX-530190006 (910090521)
Java Web Developer with Oracle, PL/SQL, SOAP, Restful Web Services, Spring, Selenium/LoadRunner, HP ALM, Accessibility testing/WCAG/508, Hibernate ORM, Jenkins, IAM/SSO/OAuth/JWT, Angular, agile, SVN/Git, SonarQube, WAS/WebSphere/Weblogic and Responsive/Mobile experience
Location: Austin TX (DFPS)
Duration: 15 months
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Visa: Must have valid visa for duration of the project
8 Expert in Java development using JEE platforms
8 Expert in Web Application Development
8 Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL components
6 Experience in SOAP and Restful Web Services
5 Expert in Spring Framework
5 Working knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium, LoadRunner, Accessibility testing) and the ability to troubleshoot integrations with HP ALM
5 Expert in Technical Documentation including Design Documents, Standards, and Configuration Plans
5 Working knowledge of development standards for accessibility compliance for websites
5 Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing used when leading software development activities, presenting to leadership, and training less experienced developers
4 Experience in Hibernate ORM
3 Experience in Leading Software development teams
3 Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins or Equivalent)
2 Experience in Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on, OAuth, JWT
2 Experience in Angular
Strong Self-starter capable of leading and mentoring less experienced developers
3 Experience as a participant in agile software development teams.
5 Working knowledge of Version Control using SVN or Git
3 Experience in Static Coding Analysis using SonarQube or similar product
3 Experience in IBM WebSphere Server deployments
3 Experience in Weblogic Application Server deployments
3 Working knowledge of Responsive / Mobile Development
2 Working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 / Sec 508
Work involves the following:
• Define and Develop high-level design documents
• Review of low-level design documents
• Assess Level of Effort for individual modules
• Tracking SDLC activity metrics across all disciplines, including Requirements, Coding, Unit testing, Integration testing, Defects, Usability, and other established metrics.
The Workers must have a strong Technical Lead background with extensive experience in the following:
• Eight or more years of experience with Enterprise level Java applications with over three years of experience in a technical lead role.
• Ability to plan and coordinate technical activities including work break down, assignments, estimation of level of effort, enforcement of standards, code review, build engineering, testing, and release management.
• Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in prioritizing the assigned work and providing options/alternatives.
• Lead the design activities for existing and new components, make recommendations to the technology leadership.
• Define the automation requirements in a priority order from within the team, including build, testing, and security from CI/CD perspective.
• Technical background with progressive experience with various versions of programming languages and frameworks.
• Ability to simplify design complexities for Junior Developers to meet the quality and timeline objectives.
• Experienced with Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Candidates selected for interviews must be able to do a face to face interview at the DFPS work location listed in this solicitation in order to be considered. Vendors are asked to fully vet their candidates for availability of a face-to-face interview.
• Vendors MUST NOT include their company names or logos in the Workers’ resumes; any resumes found to contain vendor names or logos will be considered a non-compliant response and the Workers will not be considered. Worker Reference Form (Form B) must include e-mail addresses and telephone numbers for each reference listed. Two of the three required professional references MUST include managers or project managers for prior engagements. No exceptions. Please ensure Workers’ immigration statuses are clear for the Purchase Order (PO) term disclosed in this solicitation. We do not have the ability to write client letters.