Job Id: MP-RF01474 (97590831)
Location: Brooklyn, NY.
Duration: 5-10 Years
Position type : Contract (NO OPTS)
1. Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
2. Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
3. The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
4. Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
6. Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services, is needed to be successful in this position.
7. Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to banking applications.
8. Knowledge in react.js and node.js
9. Hands on experience in TDD (Test driven development – Jasmine)
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
2. Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
4. Excellent relationship building skills
5. Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
4. Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)