Job Id: IN-7928-1 (910490320)
Java solution architect with middleware patterns, TPP/TRA, NoSQL, Visio, Behavior Driven Development, Jenkins, SAML, agile/waterfall and healthcare experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote Work Availability:25%
Remote work will be very limited. Possibly one day a week once Resource is up to speed. This is TBD.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience with application development using the Java language and various frameworks.
• Experience with middleware component implementation patterns for capabilities as defined in the TPP and TRA.
• Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL database platform implementation architecture
• Ability to create solution architecture diagrams using modeling tools such as Microsoft Visio
• Ability to create and deliver solution architecture designs to leadership through content and presentations.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Experience with Behavior Driven Development
• Experience with CI/CD implementations using Jenkins.
• Identity federation using SAML 2.0 standard
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and articulating strategic technology directions.
• Prior experience in development methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Experience architecting solutions that use software containers for release and deployment pipelines.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science or equivalent experience
Database Platforms RDBMS Yes 1 Expert Within 2 Years 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous Leadership skills Yes 1 Expert Within 2 Years 4 – 6 Years
Miscellaneous MS Visio Yes 1 Expert Within 2 Years 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Middleware Yes 1 Expert Within 2 Years 4 – 6 Years
Criminal Record – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation
E-Verify Candidate Confirmation
Credit Report – 7 Year History Candidate Confirmation