Java Lead/Architect with SOA, web services, cloud/ipaas, unix/windows, devops, agile/scrum, spring/hibernate/struts and MMIS/medicaid/healthcare/government experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
The Integration Lead professional will be responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of solutions in the areas of Integration and Process-centric computing technology including Hybrid SOA Integration, Application Programming Interfaces (API) and API Management, Adaptive Case Management and related areas. The solutions will include requirements analysis, technology selection, technical architecture design, system design and development, testing, and deployment. We are looking for candidates with proven industry experience who possess a broad set of technology skills to be able to design and build robust solutions on a pioneering Medicaid engagement which includes scaling component solutions and operational data stores.
In this ‘hands on’ role, you will support the Replacement MMIS Technical Director and the Enterprise Systems Program Director for enterprise wide strategy for IT Infrastructure & Application Automation, Orchestration and Deployment. The responsibilities will also include developing enterprise architecture artifacts, including current state architecture, “to be” state architecture, architectural roadmaps, referential architecture patterns, and technology standards.
1. Assist Replacement MMIS Technical Director and Enterprise Systems Program Director with overall planning needs for the Integration Strategy;
2. Ensure that component planning/activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy;
3. Work with the Technical Director on implementing the associated requirements;
4. Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on the requirements of the Replacement MMIS Initiative
5. Collaborate with Client agency staff and vendors on the implementation requirements of the Replacement MMIS and other PMO impacted projects
Timely engagement with Client vendors, external contacts, and other third parties to insure relevance and longevity of the Infrastructure Environment
• Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities.
• Experience with defining and creating methodologies, service offerings
• Experience in defining the following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability
• Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc), enterprise planning, and estimation
• Experience delivering end-to-end solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success
• Must show initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
• Able to work independently and provide updates to management
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting