Job ID: MI-583434 (98091211)
Java/Drools Developer with Struts, PL/SQL, Spring, Hibernate/JPA, JQuery, JBOSS and CMM/CMMI experience
Location: Lansing MI (MDHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Developing complex computer systems using Java Required 8 Years
Developing complex computer systems using java IDEs such as Eclipse Required 8 Years
Programming using Java JEE Struts Framework Required 8 Years
Programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL Required 7 Years
Programming using Java JEE Spring Framework 3.0 Required 8 Years
Development using Hibernate/JPA framework Required 8 Years
Programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow and Drools Business Rules engine Required 5 Years
Using CMM/CMMI Level 3 methods and practices Required 5 Years
Implemented agile development processes including test driven development Required 5 Years
Years of Experience:
8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Develop business application components using Object Oriented java/JEE technologies, design principles
• Design and develop RESTful Web Services using Spring Web MVC framework.
• Design, Develop and maintain applications using Apache Struts framework.
• Ability to implement design patterns like Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Façade, DAO, Singleton, and Service Locator
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements and writing functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
• Excellent knowledge in designing both logical and physical database model
• Develop database objects including stored procedures, functions,
• Troubleshoots issues using SQL, PL/SQL scripts
• Experience tuning SQL queries and scripts
• Hands on experience Integrating software components into a fully functional software system
• Extensive knowledge on source control tools such as IBM rational tools and SVN,
• Experience on Build Frameworks like Apache Ant, Maven, maintain source code using source control, and baseline software versions and build war files for deployments
• Experience developing with application servers Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
• Develop software design documents and work with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
• Exposure to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
• Experience working on large agile projects.
• Experience with Java 8, SOAP Web-Services and Java Messaging Service (JMS) API.
• Experience with Spring Boot Projects, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks.
• Good to have knowledge of Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and ActiveMQ broker.