Job ID: MI-596748 (96290802)
Java Developer with UML, Hyperion, Crystal Reports, Perforce/CVS/SVN, rules engine/Corticon, WebSphere/WAS, LDAP/Active Directory, Tivoli, WebLogic and architecture experience
Location: Lansing MI (DTMB)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Webcam or In Person
Demonstrated skill/experience of Front and Backend Development Best Practices Required 4 Years
Demonstrated skill/experience with Data Structures and Algorithms Required 4 Years
Demonstrated skill/experience with XML and Web Services Required 4 Years
Experience working with Rule Engine technologies Required 4 Years
Demonstrated skill/experience creating and analyzing complex SQL Queries Required 4 Years
Strong Problem Solver Required 4 Years
Strong Oral and Written Communication Required 4 Years
Critical Thinking Required 4 Years
Experience working with Agile Methodology Required 4 Years
Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
Years of Experience:
4-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
•Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems. Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities. Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development.
•Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs. Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
•Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools. Designs reports, forms and letters along with computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request. Reviews screens, reports, forms and letters designs with users.
• 4+ years’ experience analyzing business requirements, generating project specifications and converting them into code, and applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
• 4+ years’ experience in the following development and design tools: Rational Software Architect RSA or other Eclipse based, UML Modeling Tools, Hyperion or Crystal Reports (or SQL Reporting Tool), Perforce, CVS or SVN
• 4+ years’ experience with Business Rules Engine (preferably with Corticon)
• 4+ years’ experience with IBM WebSphere and/or BEA Weblogic web application servers plus mobile application support.
• 4+ years’ experience developing and following unit test plans, test data, and scripts for application validation and verification.
• 4+ years’ experience working with application/solution architects to set direction of design and development for application development projects.
• 4+ years’ experience developing solutions, following design documents and use cases.
• 4+ years’ experience performing peer reviews of developed code to insure conformity to standards and design best practices.