Job ID: MP-Java (98090613)
Java Developer with testing, Agile/Lean/Kanban, TDD, BDD, SOAP, REST, web services, JPA, Hibernate, SQL, Angular, Selenium, Fitnesse and LeanFt experience
Location : Jersey City, New Jersey
Duration: 12 months
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field
• 7+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE software development and web technologies
• Experience with Spring MVC, Spring Batch frameworks
• Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
• Experience with JPA and Hibernate frameworks
• Experience in database integration using SQL
• Experience with client-side user interface frameworks such as Angular (v2+) and Bootstrap
• Experience working with testing framework tools like Selenium, Fitnesse and LeanFt
• Extensive experience working in an Agile based development environment, using Agile concepts such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD.
• Excellent communication skills
• Work with a team of peers to architect, design and implement our new platform and supporting applications in the latest technologies.
• Apply technology to strategically solve business challenges.
• Identify, research and implement new technologies that improve efficiency, responsiveness, resiliency, and/or ease of development.
• Actively participate in and help evolve all adopted Agile/Lean/Kanban practices such as: TDD (Test Driven Development), BDD (Behavior Driven Development), stand-Client, retrospectives, continuous delivery, and knowledge sharing across team members.
• Aggressively and proactively test software throughout the development cycle using a TDD mindset – including unit testing, functional testing, load testing and automation.
• Collaborate in test case construction, issue identification, as well as remediation and automation.
• Continuously improve, refine, and refactor software.
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|