Job ID: RF01284 (96590514)
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: permanent (EAD/GC/USC)
– Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
– Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS and other frameworks like (FlightJS, requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
– Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
– Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
– Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles(Jenkins etc).
– SCM & Build tools (Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, SONAR)
– Ability to work in collaborative, prototype driven development ecosystem
– Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
– Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
– Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
– Demonstrated design & delivery of software with a focus on User Experience (UX).
– Prior Agile/scrum experience/Jira
– Exposure to Pivotal cloud
– Exposure to Maria DB/RDBMS data bases
– Any exposure to Micro services
– Exposure to pair programing, Test driven development
– Developing Wireframe
1. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written a must
2. Strong team and interpersonal skills
3. Ability to work under pressure in a multi-task environment
4. Experience working on complex, large-scale projects