Job ID: NC-643883 (96890115)
Java Developer with REST API, DocuSign REST API (must) and Eclipse experience
Location: Raleigh NC (NCDOR)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Webcam Interview Only
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Java versions 1.8 Required 5 Years
Eclipse Required 3 Years
REST API in Java Required 1 Years
DocuSign REST API Required 1 Years
The NC Department of Revenue (NCDOR) is hiring for a seasoned contract Java Applications Developer to work with key stakeholders and contributors to develop and document a REST API interface with DocuSign. The assignment will be up to 12 months in duration.
The Java Applications Developer will have the following primary responsibilities:
• Work with NCDOR resources, key stakeholders, and contributors to identify and plan the scope of work associated with developing and documenting a REST API interface with DocuSign
• Develop a project schedule for the total scope of work.
• Develop and implement the REST API in Java.
• Devlelop and implement reporting associated with the REST API.
• Communicate project information, issues, or status to the organization through various methods including written reports and presentations.
• Ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
In performing these responsibilities, the developer is expected to apply application programming best practices.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
A. Basic requirements:
1. Demonstrated in-depth analytical skills and ability to develop and configure software applications and tools to solve complex problems
2. Demonstrated in-depth experience with Java versions 1.8, REST APIs, and Eclipse. Experience with DocuSign REST API is preferred.
3. Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to gather requirements and develop/configure software applications and tools to solve complex problems.
4. Ability to make determinations based on facts, identify problems, report potential problems, and assess options proactively.
5. Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle methodologies and the tools and techniques used in all phases.
6. Ability to establish and maintain effective, positive, and productive working relationships with peers, superiors, subordinates, and customers Knowledge of best practices for secure applications development.
7. Ability to understand customer needs, including the level of urgency, and translate them into appropriate automated solutions.
8. Seven+ years of Java experience
9. Skills in facilitation, problem solving, and conflict management.
10. Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to communicate across functional areas.