Job ID: TX-530190003 (98390912)
Java Developer with Oracle, PL/SQL, SOAP/Restful Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Selenium, Angular, Jenkins, IAM, SSO, OAuth, JWT, 608/WCAG, Agile, SVN/GIT, SonarQube, WAS and WebLogic experience
Location: Austin TX (DFPS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Interview: In-person (must)
6 Expert in Java development using JEE platforms
6 Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
5 Experience in SOAP and Restful Web Services
5 Technical Documentation including Design Documents, Standards, and Configuration Plans
4 Expert in Spring Framework
3 Experience in Hibernate ORM
3 Working knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium)
2 Expert in Angular Framework
2 Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins or Equivalent)
2 Working knowledge of Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on, OAuth, or JWT
2 Knowledge of development standards for accessibility compliance for websites
3 Experience as a participant in Agile software development teams
5 Working knowledge of Version Control using SVN or GIT
2 Experience in Static Coding Analysis using SonarQube or similar product
3 Experience in IBM WebSphere Server deployments
3 Experience in WebLogic Application Server deployments
2 Working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 / Sec 508
The DFPS Information Resource Management (IRM) program is seeking one or more Java developer workers to assist the DFPS IT organization with application development as part of their modernization efforts on various enterprise Java web applications. The Java Developers will be working on various teams that include a Project Manager, other developers, UX engineers, business analysts, and testers.
Work will include
• Leading the design and development activities for existing and new components.
• Defining and developing low-level design documents.
• Developing code.
• Reviewing code.
• Resolving defects.
• Developing automated unit test cases.
The workers must have a strong application development background with extensive experience in the following:
• Six or more years of experience with Enterprise level Java applications.
• Experience with Angular.
• Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL components.
• Experience with Hibernate ORM.
• Experience with SOAP and Restful Web Services.
• Working knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium).
• Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins or Equivalent).
• Experience in Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on, OAuth, JWT.
• Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development.
• Technical background that includes progressive experience with various versions of programming languages and frameworks including the Spring framework.