Java Developer with Kafka and Cassandra, Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices/ApiMaven, Cucumber, Web Services, Gemfire, RDBMS (Oracle), code scanning
Location: chicago, IL
Experience: 8 to 15 years max
visa : USC, GC & GC-EAD
- Proven experience in Java8, Spring Boot, Microservices/Api
- Strong experience with Kafka and Cassandra
- Experience with Gemfire or any Java Caching techniques Experience with UI (React / Angular)
- Strong experience in using RDBMS (Oracle).
- Cassandra Knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience in working in Eclipse / Maven environments.
- Demonstrate experience in using Cucumber.
- Hands on experience in Unix / Shell scripting.
- Hands on experience in fine tuning application response / performance testing.
- Experience in Web Services.
- Understanding of banking risk and compliances policies.
- Experience in code scanning tools like black duck and tools like Sonar etc.
- Systems application development skills
- Strong analysis & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues
- Full ownership of projects/tasks
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure, on multiple concurrent tasks, and to deliver to agreed deadlines
- Eagerness to learn
- Strong team working skills
- Understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in working with groups that are set-up across globe.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Certification: Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional 2020
Java Technologies Primary Skills: Java Spring MVC, WEB & Spring Boot
Secondary Skills: Apache Kafka