Java Developer with JEE architecture, SDLC and multi-tenant solution experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12 Months
Systems Analyst – Department is part of a 3 state consortium that has employed a vendor to provide a new UI Benefits system. This will be a large scale, complex multi-tenant Web based JEE MOTS/COTS implementation. The Systems Analyst role will represent Department’s portion of the project and perform tasks including but not limited to reviewing, analyzing and providing advice to Department management on certain project deliverables and performing as technical lead to ensure Department’s interfaces are migrated properly to the new system.
Review, analyze and provide advice on vendor IT related deliverables for PM and SDLC artifacts including plans and architecture/design descriptions. Perform technical lead role for interfaces and other technical activities. Design required modifications to existing interfaces to accommodate new system. Not responsible for reviewing business requirements or user acceptance test cases.
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Knowledge and experience with software and system architecture analysis and design.
• Understanding of application, integration, and data architectures.
• Understanding of all aspects of the SDLC.
• Experience with and understanding JEE architecture.
• Experience with multi-tenant solutions a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Work closely with others in a team environment
• Able to work independently, self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written; fluent in English
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience