Request ID:MNSITE-1803 (90090414)
Location: Saint paul, MN
Duration: 6 Months
Interview – in-person or phone
1. Seven (7) years of experience developing in MarkLogic
2. Five (5) years of experience developing in Xquery
3. Three (3) years of experience developing with Java
4. Three (3) years of experience using HTML/CSS
6. Three (3) years of JUnit experience
1. Two (2) years of experience in development with Criminal Justice Systems
2. Experience using Tomcat
3. Experience using Spring
4. Experience using Apache Camel
5. Experience using GitLab
6. Experience using XSLT
7. Experience using REST
8. Experience working on an agile team
9. Experience using XML
10. Experience using .NET
11. Experience using Bootstrap and jQuery
1. Work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
2. Implement enterprise solutions following established BCA patterns in application development and data security.
3. Build, deploy and test software applications and modules using automated test and deployment technologies and tools.
4. Provide direction in identifying appropriate technical solutions (application and system level) that meets business objectives, which include defining technical alternatives to derive the most cost-effective solutions to meet client requirements.
5. Review test cases and test plans in conjunction with quality assurance staff.
6. Execute unit and integration testing procedures.
7. Provide knowledge transfer.