Job ID: ME-16030 (911091119)
IT Infrastructure PM (PMP/CSM) with Waterfall/Agile/hybrid, JIRA, Smartsheet, Planview, Office 365, WebEx/Skype/One Drive, Footprints and networking experience
The primary role of the Technology Infrastructure Sr. Project Manager is to manage and track a key infrastructure project with Maine Revenue Service. You will work with the Infrastructure teams to assure initiatives are tracked properly and are delivered on time and within budget successfully. This individual will manage multiple tasks with multiple teams, while monitoring and driving them to closure.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work closely with Infrastructure team and contractors to drive technical project.
• Create and drive plans to delivery by leveraging the input, knowledge, and direction of surrounding teams and subject matter experts.
• Manage and track multiple simultaneous work streams working with multiple teams and 3rd party vendors.
• Responsible for high quality deliverables.
• Demonstrate broad knowledge of Enterprise Technology infrastructure solutions.
• Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources on the project.
• Proficient in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid methodologies.
• Ensure key project objectives are understood and met, ensuring that the team members understand the requirements and meet the goals in time.
• Ensure all groups are adequately consulted and are satisfied with each deliverable as it effects their specialist area.
• Track and monitor progress via Jira, Smartsheet and Planview. Develop weekly status reports to be delivered to the office of IT and the lead Project Manager.
• Ability to escalate issues that may affect timelines and ability to provide suggestions for logical solutions.
The Technology Infrastructure Sr. Project Manager required skills:
• 8+ years Project Management Experience
• Demonstrated experience managing large, complex technology initiatives involving multiple subgroups or teams. IT experience with State Governments a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills as well as proven written and oral communication skills, and the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills to help influence and work with others collaboratively and constructively.
• Well versed in Desktop technologies (Windows7/10, Macintosh and Office 365) Collaboration technologies (WebEx, Skype, One Drive), Server Technologies, Database, and Network Technologies.
• Proficient in ticketing and project management tools; JIRA, Footprints, Planview.
• Good prioritization skills, to balance key priorities.
• Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
• CSM – Scrum Master Certification.
• PMP Certification a plus.