Request ID: BL-9548-1 (98491026)
Infrastructure PM (PMP must) with datacenter, Cloud, networking, MS Project, Security, Gmail to O365 migration and technical writing experience
Location: North Charleston SC
Duration: 8 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
INTERVIEW: Initial round of phone interviews with in-person interview preferred before final selection
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Experience managing datacenter, cloud, and network infrastructure projects.
Ability to work high-volume fast paced projects.
Strong communication skills.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision and prioritize workload.
Technical and business writing.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
Knowledge of higher education business processes and systems
Manage Multiple IT Security Projects
Manage Multiple IT Projects
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or job experience in related area
PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE PMP
PMI Certification = PMP
Administrative Meets deadlines Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Documentation/Language Business writing Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Documentation/Language Technical writing Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications Datacenter, Cloud and Network Infrastructure Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications MS Project Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Yes 1 Advanced 4 – 6 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The project scope includes assisting Trident Technical College – Division of Information Technology – Infrastructure Services with the following activities:
• Developing project charters, plans, and budgets
• Managing multiple concurrent IT Infrastructure related projects
• Monitor and report project progress
• Evaluating and implementing Cloud and Virtualization options
• Migration student email from Google to Microsoft
• Development and execution of cybersecurity remediation plans and technology
• Deploying Switches, WiFi, Voip, Clocks, and other network attached technology
• Deploying computers and other endpoint devices
• Implementing campus wide software applications
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Project Manager’s responsibilities would include, but is not limited to:
• Assisting with project planning, project execution and risk management .
• Monitoring project progress/status (scope/risk management, schedule, budget, quality).
• Reviewing the Integrator / Vendor project planning documents and associated deliverables.
• Managing vendor interactions.
• Implements, monitors, and supports cybersecurity and system quality performance.
• Collaborates with areas across campus and with other IT teams.
• Provides time and cost estimates.
• Contributes to technical feasibility in development of strategic plans.
• Gather functional business requirements.
• Performing quality review of draft deliverables (in-progress and final) and providing comments for improvements where necessary.
• Ensuring the transfer of functional and system implementation and operations knowledge from the Integrator / Vendor.
• Deliver updates and briefs to senior campus leaders.