Job ID: TX-52980000008040R (912590418)
Informatica MDM PM (PMP must) with Enterprise Information Management (EIM), agile and healthcare experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 6 months
10 Experience managing a Master Data Management full-lifecycle implementation
10 Project Management experience managing day to day activities of team
10 Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities
8 Experience and understanding of Enterprise Information Management best practices
4 Experience in MDM program implementation, particularly using Informatica suite tools
Certification PMP Certification
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
4 Experience facilitating productive meetings to formulate business requirements and communicate stakeholder needs to technical staff
Experience working with full agile system development lifecycle (SDLC)
3 Prior experience as a Project Manager or Project Lead for a major IT initiative at a State agency, preferably HHSC.
The Master Data Management (MDM) Liaison position is an Information Technology (IT) position and will be a part of the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) team working in collaboration with the Center for Analytics and Decision Support (CADS) program within the Health and Human Services System’s business domain. The MDM Liaison will be the point of contact for all Information technology activities for MDM. This role bridges the communication gap between IT and program while aligning activities to the goals and implementation timeline. In addition, this position will function as the Project Manager for Metadata activities performed by the EDG team.
The MDM Liaison’s responsibilities may include:
• Providing MDM expertise to business and IT stakeholders.
• Working closely with the EIM team to clearly communicate success factors and dependencies.
• Partnering with IT and vendor to prioritize IT tasks, such as, upgrades, downtimes, and other Service Level Agreement Items.
• Participating in Change Management Councils.
• Supporting business cases to support MDM efforts and adoption
• Performing training and/or outreach on MDM efforts.
• Project Management responsibilities for day-to-day activities of the EDG team, including schedule development and monitoring, budget preparations and expense monitoring
• Development of Federal Funding Requests.
• Performing other duties as assigned.