Job Id: TX-52980000008050 (99890705)
Informatica MDM Developer with PowerCenter, Erwin, ERStudio, Oracle DBA and healthcare Experience
Location: Austin, TX (HHSC)
Duration: 2+ months
8 Advanced Informatica and ETL developer skills
8 Experience and understanding of Enterprise Information Management best practices
5 Experience designing and implementing Master Data Management solutions with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Informatica MDM
4 Experience designing and implementing Informatica PowerCenter custom solutions
4 Experience with Erwin and ERStudio data modeling tools or equivalent functional toolsets
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
Strong Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities
Strong Strong technical writing skills
Some experience as an Oracle DBA desired, but not required
Experience installing and configuring Informatica Metadata Manager architecture
Experience with metadata for Master Data Management solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent experience
The MDM/ETL Developer position is an Information Technology (IT) position and will be a part of the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) team working in collaboration with the Center for Analytics and Decision Support (CADS) program within the Health and Human Services System’s business domain. This Developer position designs and implements master data solutions for a multi-terabyte Master Data Management (MDM) implementation, in support of the EDG team. The mission of EDG is to ensure HHS system data is visible, accessible where appropriate, understandable in context, trusted by users, and uniformly governed in order to advance data quality and data analytics. This enables data-driven decision making across the HHS system.
The HIP MDM/ETL Developer:
• Has an excellent understanding of MDM principles, goals, and tools and how these relate to overall HHS data quality.
• Is responsible for development and implementation of new MDM capabilities using the Informatica application tool stack.
• Works collaboratively with EIM program staff, with HHSC Information Technology (IT) resources, and MDM business analysts to implement new program requirements for mastering critical agency data, identity resolution, trusted attribution, and governed reference data.
The applicant will be able to demonstrate extensive experience in:
• Developing MDM solutions for healthcare provider and managed care member domains (using an Informatica tool stack).
• Developing extract/transform/load processes for HHS system data into MDM applications (using Oracle and Informatica tools).
• Developing, testing, and maintenance of enhancements to MDM application layer(s).
• Working closely with EIM data architects, HHS subject matter experts, and HHS system data models to accurately represent as-is and to-be process models involving HHS master data.
• Operational responsibility for metadata loads.
• Planning and monitoring MDM/Metadata project lifecycle deployment using agile methods.
• Ensuring that the build and deployment of the MDM components are of high quality and comply HHSC IT coding and security standards.