Job ID: TX-52918033 (911991214)
Informatica/ETL Developer/Data Analyst with EIM, MDM, QA, data cleansing, DW, JIRA and TX HHSC/MMIS/TIERS experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 9 months
Years Required/Preferred Experience
7 Required Experience performing data and process analysis to identify and assess errors and anomalies and determine root cause; works with data owners to correct data generation/collection and business processes
6 Required Previous experience analyzing and standardizing data in Large EIM and Master Data Management projects and teams
6 Required Previous experience documenting data processes, business and technical metadata and preparing reports.
4 Required Experiencing developing test plans, developing test case scenarios aligned with requirements, execution of test scenarios, and documentation of test results.
4 Required Has experience identifying, analyzing and resolving complex data issues across multiple environments.
4 Required Experience with Informatica or other ETL tools to perform data reconciliation, data standardization, data cleansing, risk data warehousing, and data mapping analysis for data translation activities
2 Required Experience with JIRA software
2 Required Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
2 Required Ability to work on multiple projects or project assignments
2 Preferred Previous Health and Human Services industry experience
2 Preferred Experience working with Texas Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS) data and Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS) a plus
The system analyst position is an Information Technology (IT) position and will be a part of the Enterprise Data Governance (EDG) team working in collaboration with the Center for Analytics and Decision Support (CADS) program within the Health and Human Services System’s business domain. The mission of EDG is to ensure HHS system data is visible, accessible where appropriate, understandable in context, trusted by users, and uniformly governed in order to advance data quality and data analytics. This enables data-driven decision making across the HHS system.
The Data Steward performs senior-level business process analysis, data analysis and assistance for HHS programs on system-wide data initiatives for the Center for Analytics and Decision Support’s Enterprise Data Governance initiative.
The Data Steward’s responsibilities may include:
· Establishing and maintaining a robust outreach program to HHS programs and business process experts
· Socializing concepts, best practices and encouraging a culture that fosters each individual in the organization’s roles and responsibilities with respect to data quality
· Collaborating with members of the development team and subject matter experts in the development of test scenario
· Execution of test scenarios and documentation of test results
· Working with IT project management staff to ensure Enterprise Information Management (EIM) requirements are implemented in new or enhanced systems
· Analyzing business processes to determine how data is generated, used or exchanged
· Identifying opportunities to reuse data or business processes to achieve HHS program objectives and ultimately facilitate data-driven decision making through advancing the consistency and quality of HHS data
· Other duties as assigned.