Job ID: TX-3201800100 (911890411)
Informatica DW Architect (CDMP) with ETL, Reference Data, Data Quality, MDM, data modeling, Data Valut 2.0, Oracle, Sparx Enterprise Architect, cloud and government experience
Location: Austin TX (TWC)
Duration: 18 months
Positons: 2 (2/2)
12 Design and develop Extraction, Transformation, Load (ETL) architecture for enterprise data warehouse; Deep hands-on expertise with ETL processes, development, data management, data flows, data relationships, and data quality standards and processes.
10 Extensive architecture experience and knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management with hands-on solution implementation.
6 Hands-on experience with data warehouse modeling, design and development (relational and dimensional) including recent experience with Data Vault 2.0 architecture and proven evidence of implementation using Oracle.
6 Recent hands-on experience with Informatica product suite, including those relevant to data quality, master data, and management of enterprise metadata.
3 Experience performing data quality and data tool implementation.
Strong Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups and manage multiple responsibilities.
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels.
Strong Strong technical writing skills.
4 Enterprise Architect from Sparx Systems or other equivalent data modeling tools
4 More than one type of RDBMS (DB2, SQLServer, Oracle)
4 Experience in Public Sector delivery
Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Experience with Informatica in the cloud
TWC is developing a data warehouse solution and requires a Data Warehouse Architect 3 with proven data warehouse experience to:
• Establish Extraction, Transformation and Load (ETL) strategies, architecture, and design for the project.
• Establish standards for all ETL processes for the data warehouse.
• Design, develop, and test ETL processes for the data warehouse.
• Develop and document ETL processes to extract data from existing systems into the data warehouse.
• Assist in establishing the organization’s data warehousing strategy.
• Assist in data tool implementation.
• Define and document the technical architecture of the data warehouse, including the physical components and their functionality.
• Document the “as-is” schemas currently in use at TWC.
• Perform other analysis and documentation tasks as required to facilitate and support TWC’s Enterprise Data Warehouse Project.