Job ID: MP-98675 (97090609)
Informatica Developer/BDM with Data Models/Data Analytical, Informatica BDM, Hadoop Programming,SQL, Oracle’s HCM , HCM (Oracle SaaS), HCM Extract, Fast Formula(FF) , Oracle SQL, BI Report(OBIEE/OTBIE) and HCM Data Loader experience
Location : Pleasanton
Duration: 24 Months
Passport# mandatory( C2C )
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
1) BDM: • Good understanding of the data models, strong data analytical skills required.
• Experience with Informatica BDM, Hadoop Programming(Hive, Spark), Strong SQL.
• Strong skills in writing complex HQLs.
• Data manipulation using complex logic from Informatica transformations.
• Ability to develop complex mappings and workflows in accordance with requirements.
• Expert in Informatica BDM Mapping design, Implementation, Performance Tuning and Debugging.
• Experience in Unix Shell scripting.
• 4+ years of Informatica Developer experience, working with Big Data Management version is preferred.
• Ability to understand the designs with minimal knowledge transfer and working on integrations is preferred.
• Experience with Oracle’s HCM Cloud or enterprise HRIS(Peoplesoft) is desired.
• Experience should be across multiple modules such as; Core HR, Payroll, Benefits is desired
• Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
Ideally have functional HCM knowledge coupled with BDM skills.
2) For HCM (Oracle SaaS) • HCM Extract, Fast Formula(FF)
• Oracle SQL, BI Report(OBIEE/OTBIE), Different Format Template(etext/xsl/rtf)
• HCM Data Loader(HDL), Spreadsheet
Date of Birth
Open to relocate
Currently in project:
Availability to start:
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 5 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Available interview time slots
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):