Job ID: MN-1067 (912590529)
IBM IIB/WMB Developer with DFDL, ESQL, SOAP, RESTful web services, Jenkins and design/architecture experience
Location: St Paul MN (DHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 3 (3/3)
Interview: in person or via Skype
• Three (3) years of experience in IBM Integration Bus (IIB) Development, with knowledge of DFDL, ESQL, SOAP and RESTful web services.
• Three (3) years of experience troubleshooting and correcting transformation mapping issues.
• Three (3) years of experience creating Jenkins scripts to automate builds.
• Three (3) years of experience creating deployment and maintenance documentation of the deployable artifacts to operations staff.
• Three (3) years of experience creating and maintaining “low” level design documentation which is derived from an overall architecture document.
Developers will work with State IT staff to manage the development and enhancement of complex information technology solutions and services delivered by [email protected] DHS in its support of MNsure. Some of the technologies include systems to support integrated and distributed server environments in the delivery of the enterprise scale of software for MNsure applications.
Specifically, each developer will:
• Read/create technical design documentation as well as collaborate and clarify technical documentation against supplied requirements
• Use Rational Team Concert for SDLC tasks including (but not limited to); task management, defect resolution, checking source code in, requesting builds, …
• Knowledge transfer to state staff including (but not limited to) source code reviews prior to accepting code into RTC, explanation of defect issues and how they become resolved, …
• While working offsite participate in all meetings including video chats during conference calls
• Create SOAP based web services
• Create RESTful based web services
• Create DFDL message transformations
• Create ESQL message transformations
• Create Jenkins scripts to automate builds
• Additional middleware development support as support
Description of Project
GetInsured is a cloud based shopping portal for healthcare products and services. GetInsured allows comparison shopping for medical services like heart transplants and out-patient surgeries. The GetInsured project would allow businesses and consumers to research, rate and purchase health insurance plans through MNsure. The integration between MNsure and GetInsured is to be service based and would allow MNsure to sunset the current integrated COTS shopping portal as well as the Enrollment System of Record. GetInsured will generate notices that need to be integrated with the MNsure Electronic Document Mangement System (EDMS) through a service based integration.
The developers will work with State IT staff to manage the development and enhancement of complex information technology solutions and services delivered by [email protected] DHS in its support of MNsure. Some of the technologies include systems to support integrated and distributed server environments in the delivery of the enterprise scale of software for MNsure applications. The developers will: read/create technical design documentation, review requirements, use Rational Team Concert, transfer knowledge to state staff including but not limited to source code reviews. Technically they will develop RESTful and SOAP based web services, create Data Format Description Language (DFDL) message transformations, create ESQL message transformations, create automated builds, and additional middleware development support as support.