Job Id: NC-476835 (99091219)
IBM Content Manager/ECM Architect with Business Process Modeling(BPM), DataCap, Data Modeling, EMC Captiva InputAccel, Visio/Erwin and DMV Experience
Location: 4101 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, NC (DOT)
Duration: 12 Months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience in technical disciplines to include systems integration, legacy transformation, and enterprise, data, business, and technical architectures Required 10 Years
Experience in architecture, design, and implementation for an enterprise scale IBM Content Manager environment. Required 5 Years
Experience producing architectural artifacts (business, data, and technology) to guide the integration of mainframe legacy systems and Content Manager Required 5 Years
Data and Information architecture experience in analysis, design, and implementation roles. Required 10 Years
Business process modeling, analysis, automation, and implementation Required 5 Years
Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrable strategic thinking are essential Required 10 Years
Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders Required 10 Years
Team oriented individual who leads and works well with technical and non-technical resources Required 5 Years
Tools based data modeling experience with Visio, Erwin, etc. and experience with conceptual, logical, and physical data models Required 5 Years
Experience in architecture, design, and implementation for an enterprise scale DataCap scan capture implementation Required 5 Years
The NC Department of Transportation is seeking a contract Technical Solution Architect for the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project. This position will be responsible for developing and managing the architectural design and implementation of the migration from IBM ImagePlus to IBM Content Manager 8 for DMV and for designing and implementing multiple document imaging initiatives using both EMC InputAccel and IBM DataCap solutions.
Description (including, but not limited to):
This individual will be responsible for all architectural requirements and artifacts related to the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project and multiple other DMV document imaging initiatives.
The applicant should possess strong knowledge and experience in integrating and aligning business capabilities, business processes, and content management. The applicant should also have experience designing and delivering solutions within an IBM environment, specifically with IBM Content Manager 8, IBM DataCap, and EMC Captiva InputAccel solutions.
Prior experiences of the applicant should demonstrate an ability to directly produce architectural artifacts specifically related to data & metadata analysis to support a focused search solution.
This individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Managing the architecture requirements of the NCDOT Enterprise Document and Imaging Management (EDIM) project while working with the project team.
• Streamlining paper document processes and creating electronic records and content management processes across multiple capabilities at DMV.
• Interact with the business and business analysts to gather relevant requirements for processes and content creation along with the associated metadata.
• Maintaining a Content Map showing the relationship between capabilities, processes and content and assist with the prioritization and ingestion of content into the DMV Content Management System (Content Manager 8).
• Refine enterprise metadata taxonomy and metadata model with additional metadata clusters.
• Implementing a Repeatable Solution Delivery Methodology to support multiple content releases.
• System design to include analysis, design and configuration of software components to support the DMV Content Management System and information (data) architectures associated with iterative content releases.
• Work with application teams on understanding line of business systems as data sources for metadata.
• Collaborate with the Enterprise Architectural team and other disciplines to ensure that DMV Content Management System aligns with the departmental Content Management capabilities.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.