ID: RF02253 (98590904)
IAM Engineer with Oracle to Azure migration, Python, OUDS, Shell/Perl, AWK and WebLogic experience
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Identity Access Management Engineer
More into Engineering work not into operations.
Microsoft Azure AD
Candidates who has done Migration from Oracle IAM to Azure AD
• Must have 4 Year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent)
• 7+ years overall IT experience, with 5+ years of hands-on experience with the Identity and Access technologies
• 5+ years professional experience as a system engineer and/or administrator responsible for design, implementation, installation, configuration and 3rd level support with Oracle Identity Access Management or similar like Microsoft Azure AD is required
• 5+ years professional experience as a system engineer and/or administrator responsible for design, implementation, installation, configuration and 3rd level support with Oracle Unified Directory Server and Proxy or similar is preferred but not required.
• Proven object-oriented programming in Java, and scripting experience in any two of Shell, Perl, AWK and Python is preferred
• Proven hands on experience with middleware components like web logic and oracle HTTP server is preferred
• Candidate’s prior system administration with 2+ years Linux platform experience will be considered.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interfaces with key Technical Managers, Developers, and Engineers in order to understand the technology requests and the business complexities as they relate to IT requirements
• Consult with management, customers and staff and drive process / procedure improvements.
• Participate in Proof of Technology (POT) and Proof of Concept (POC) to help identify the right solution and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution. Provide inputs to the RFP process to help with the product selection process.
• Hands-on engineering responsibilities (build, installation, configuration, upgrades, testing, deployment and performance tuning & optimization) and document the procedures/instructions for other team members to follow.
• Identify opportunities and develop scripts to automate the engineering tasks where possible to minimize the manual work and to produce high quality and consistent work.
• Diagnose, isolate and debug problems and performs problem resolution. Participate in troubleshooting and root cause analysis efforts to help identify the solutions and determine next steps to address the issues
• Participate in planning and defining systems software and/or hardware requirements/specifications and/or customizations.
• Support and uphold Architecture/Design standards
• Provide approach and contribute to the design of solutions, conduct and coordinate the analysis, planning and implementation of solutions in the applicable technology domain
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirement are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan
• Adopt to new technologies at fast pace and apply them for solving business problems.
• Monitor and maintain the production environment to meet the SLAs
• Share on-call responsibilities with teammates.
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|