Job ID: TX-530190020 (911390823)
Java Developer with Oracle, PL/SQL, SOAP, Restful Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, Jenkins, Angular, IAM, SSO, OAuth, JWT, Selenium, LoadRunner, HP ALM, SVN, Git, WAS, Weblogic, Responsive/Mobile and WCAG/508 experience
Location: Austin TX (DFPS)
Duration: 12 months
12 Professional experience in software engineering
8 Expert in Java development using JEE platforms
8 Expert in Web Application Development
8 Experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL components
6 Experience in SOAP and Restful Web Services
5 Expert in Technical Documentation including Design Documents, Standards, and Configuration Plans
5 Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing used when leading software development activities, presenting to leadership, and training less experienced developers
5 Expert in Spring Framework
4 Experience in Hibernate ORM
3 Experience in Leading Software development teams
3 Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins or Equivalent)
2 Experience in Angular
2 Experience in Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on, OAuth or JWT
Strong Self-starter capable of leading and mentoring less experienced developers
5 Working knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium, LoadRunner, Accessibility testing)
and the ability to troubleshoot integrations with HP ALM
5 Working knowledge of Version Control using SVN or Git
5 Working knowledge of development standards for accessibility compliance for websites
3 Experience as a participant in agile software development teams.
3 Experience in Static Coding Analysis using SonarQube or similar product
3 Experience in IBM WebSphere Server deployments
3 Experience in Weblogic Application Server deployments
3 Working knowledge of Responsive / Mobile Development
2 Working knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 / Sec 508
Work involves the following:
• Define and Develop high-level design documents
• Review of low-level design documents
• Assess Level of Effort for individual modules
• Tracking SDLC activity metrics across all disciplines, including Requirements, Coding, Unit testing, Integration testing, Defects, Usability, and other established metrics.
The Workers must have a strong Tech Lead background with extensive experience in the following:
• Eight or more years of experience with Enterprise level Java applications with over three years of experience in a technical lead role.
• Ability to plan and coordinate technical activities including work break down, assignments, estimation of level of effort, enforcement of standards, code review, build engineering, testing, and release management.
• Work closely with Business Analysis and Project Management in prioritizing the assigned work and providing options/alternatives.
• Lead the design activities for existing and new components, make recommendations to the technology leadership.
• Define the automation requirements in a priority order from within the team, including build, testing, and security from CI/CD perspective.
• Technical background with progressive experience with various versions of programming languages and frameworks.
• Ability to simplify design complexities for Junior Developers to meet the quality and timeline objectives.
• Experienced with Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services, Web Applications, and Front-end development.
Other Special Requirements
• Candidates selected for interviews must be able to do a face to face interview at the DFPS work location listed in this solicitation in order to be considered. Vendors are asked to fully vet their candidates for availability of a face-to-face interview.