Job id : PA-567555 (92690709)
Help Desk Analyst with call tracking, ticketing software, Active Directory, IT Service Desk and/or Call Center experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (DOT)
Duration: 3+ months
**This requisition requires in-person first round interviews only.**
***This requisition requires onsite in-person first round interviews only.***
***Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area.***
Help Desk Analyst 1 (HDA1) – 2 to 3 years field experience. 2 year associates degree or equivalent technical study.
This is a new req.
***Do not resubmit candidates from previously released Help Desk req #s: 487180, 487176, 477568, 457364, 496252, 503982, 505852, 509775, 511077, 512967, 515674, 518855, 522988, 528611, 529675 & 557706.***
The Help Desk Analyst performs the skills listed below.
• Provides technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
• Provides hands-on technical assistance to business and technical users.
• Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users.
• Serves as a contact for level 1 support.
• Serves as a contact for users having problems using computer software, hardware, and operating systems, and escalates as necessary.
• Determines whether problem is caused by hardware, software, or system.
• Answers questions, applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, systems, and procedures.
• Talks with technical and non-technical co-workers to research problem and find solution.
• Asks user with problem to use telephone and participate in diagnostic procedures, using diagnostic software or by listening to and following instructions.
• Experienced with a variety of call-tracking software and systems.
• Reads trade magazines and engages in independent study to maintain current industry knowledge.
• Follow quality standards, and displays strong customer service skills.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Complete assigned tasks.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Additional Skills & Experience:
• 1+ years supporting technology in a fast paced environment.
• 2+ years’ experience with Windows 7 operating system.
• 2+ years’ experience with PC troubleshooting and repair.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 with emphasis on troubleshooting.
• Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of and interest in emerging technologies.