Job ID: NC-597213 (97590809)
Healthcare Tableau Developer with ETL, data analysis, PL/SQL, reporting and BI experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 6+ months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Should have the capability to translate business requirements into technical solutions Required 5 Years
Proven working experience as a data analyst Required 5 Years
Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques Required 5 Years
Strong knowledge on SQL, Pl/Sql Required 5 Years
Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases Required 5 Years
Strong experience with ETL techniques Required 5 Years
Hands-on experience in different file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts Required 7 Years
Experience with Tableau, dashboard design and develop Required 5 Years
Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences. Desired
Strong experience in Healthcare Claims Processing Required 3 Years
Hands on ETL tool experience Required 4 Years
Proven experience delivering Business Intelligence solutions Required 4 Years
NC Dept of Health and Human Services is seeking for one Lead Business and Technology Data Analyst to support work related to the Medicaid Reform project .
This position will closely work with the Technical Leads on the project to research data needs and support all the activities needed for the development of the Modules needed for the Medicaid Reform Project.
This position will need to work with Division staff and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and providing technical support/guidance.
Following are some of the Skills required to support this position:
• Hands-on experience in extracting, manipulate and categorize complex healthcare data and produce accurate output.
• Experience with Visual Analytics (VA), testing experience, with customer data, large data – ETL (extract, transform, load), analytics
• Experience with health Care and Quality measures
• Strong Analytical skills
• Strong analytical skills including data mapping & analysis and data mining. Proven ability to retrieve information from a variety of sources using a variety of approaches and tools.
• Strong proficiency working with databases
• Extensive experience in Sql , PL/Sql
• Strong understanding of healthcare claims processing.
• Hands-on experience in different file transfer methodologies and different file types and layouts such as csv, txt, XML etc,.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability present to both technical and business audiences.
• Understanding of data modeling techniques and experience working with relational data base concepts and data. Must be capable of learning new emerging technologies quickly.
• Employees should be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology