Job ID: WA-PRV23084 (912590102) Cancelled
Healthcare QA PM with risk management, Readiness Assessment and governance experience
Location: Tumwater WA (WA DOH)
Duration: 15 months
Proposed QA Contractor must have:
– Recent (within the past five years) experience successfully performing the Information Technology Project QA activities outlined in the Minimum Project Quality Assurance Activities Standard ,1
The Information Technology Quality Assurance Practitioner has recent (within the past five years) experience as a lead or deputy project manager providing the successful project management services including the activities outlined in the Minimum Project Quality Assurance Activities Standard ,1
The Information Technology Quality Assurance Practitioner has a combination of prior Information Technology Project Quality Assurance or Information Technology Project Management experience totaling five (5) or more years,
The Information Technology Quality Assurance Practitioner must have provided these services on information technology (IT) projects of similar or greater size, risk, and complexity when compared to the project being undertaken.
– Documented experience identifying and communicating project risks, and ways to mitigate those risks.
– Documented experience providing mentoring to the project executive sponsor.
– Documented experience developing QA project reports addressing all phases of a project.
– Experience managing information systems projects consistent with OCIO policies and guidelines.
1. Provides ongoing consultation to the Executive Sponsor, Project Steering Committee, Project Management Team, and OCIO
2. Reviews processes, procedures, policies and approaches
3. Suggests alternative actions or approaches QA Management Planning
1. Develops and implements a QA Management Plan that outlines major tasks, deliverables and timelines
2. Defines product and process quality standards and how each will be measured Readiness Assessment
1. Provides a Readiness Assessment
2. Follows OCIO Policy 132 – Project Quality Assurance guidelines https://ocio.wa.gov/policies/minimum-project-quality-assurance-activities-standardreadiness-assessment
1. Provides timely, independent and objective reviews of project activities to assure effective project planning, management, communication, risk assessment and controls
2. Verifies milestones and completion dates are established, monitored and met
3. Verifies that requirements are well-defined, understood, documented and that stakeholders have accepted requirements as complete
4. Verifies project resources and staffing adequacy
5. Verifies the integrity and effectiveness of project governance, sponsorship, project management
1. Provides a written monthly QA Report to the Executive Sponsor, Project Steering Committee, and OCIO; report shall be delivered within 10 business days following the end
of the reporting period