Job ID: TX-52919075 (914491015)2P
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 22 months
8 At least eight (8) years project management experience, preferably with projects that required the procurement of complex services.
5 At least five (5) years of the referenced experience in project management must demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience in developing clear, concise project documentation.
• Team management through team meetings, task assignment, mentoring, facilitation and training.
• Progress monitoring and use of risk management practices.
• An ability to keep leadership informed on project issues and progress.
• Effective management of resources in a mixed functional and matrixed project environment.
• Expert problem resolution skills.
• Comprehensive experience with the project management lifecycle
• An ability to develop, document, and execute project management, work, and quality plans.
• Experience in the full lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment.
5 Successful management of projects with a multi-year budget of $10 million or more.
5 Experience in highly complex procurements at agency or system level.
5 Experience with Microsoft Project, Office, Visio, and status reporting tools.
5 Experience with multi-step selection methods.
1 Prior experience in the healthcare industry.
1 Work experience managing multi-agency or division initiatives.
1 Work experience managing projects for a Health and Human Services agency.
The MCC project manager:
-Enforces MMC Committeeoestablished project roles and responsibilities.
-Identifies and plans for needed resources.
-Completes project deliverables within time, cost, and quality constraints.
-Manages procurement timelines, including the sequence and cadence.
-In coordination with any assigned HHS employee or contractor, facilitates procurement workgroups to:
– Define the overall request for proposal template structure within the limits of Texas statute and agency
-Develop the executive summary, narrative, and statement of work.
– Develop solicitation evaluation criteria.
– Develop award selection methods.
– Draft development and submission criteria.
-Develops, maintains, stores and archives project plans, artifacts, and required documentation for each procurement in
-Serves as the primary point of contact for project communications and status reporting.
-COOrdinates stakeholder participation in project planning, execution, control, and closure, maximizing involvement
-Provides strategic input, identifies and documents risk, and recommends riskomitigation strategies.
-Performs other duties as assigned as required to complete each project.