Request ID: IN-8000-1 (99190501)
Healthcare PM (PMP must) with MS Project, claim processing and process development experience
Location: SENECA, SC
Duration: 9 Months
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
PROJECT MANAGEMENT. STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. STRONG ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, AND MICROSOFT PROJECT.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
HEALTHCARE CLAIMS PROCESSING
PROCESS DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of project management experience.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under limited supervision, the Project Manager manages and coordinates all tasks associated with one or more small-to-large projects or a component of a larger project of minimal to moderate complexity and risk. The Project Manager will report to the Medicaid IT Services PMO Manager. This is an individual contributor position with no responsibilities for human resource management (e.g., hiring, performance management). Candidates must be self-starters and highly motivated.
Follows established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Medicaid IT Services.
• Develops and maintains documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle.
• Is responsible for managing and directing the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle for small to large projects.
• Coordinates and manages projects using project management methodologies from inception through completion.
• Develops work plan(s).
• Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones and required tasks completed as planned and on time.
• Oversees the development and execution of communication plan.
• Prepares status reports and provides updates to project stakeholders, sponsors, champion, etc.
• Identifies potential problems.
• Facilitates problem resolution by determining or recommending and implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
• Possesses ability to build a collaborative and high-performing project team with project resources.
• Works within the structure of Change Management and Release Management to coordinate implementations to the Medicaid System of South Carolina.
• This position may require working more than 40 hours per week on an as-needed basis, including weekends.
Administrative Organizational Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Administrative Problem Solving Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Education Bachelor of Arts Degree Yes 1
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications MICROSOFT PROJECT 2013 Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 2 – 4 Years
Packaged Applications Microsoft Office Suite Yes 2 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Program Management Project Management Professional (PMP) certification Yes 1
Software Framwork Software development life cycle (SDLC) Yes 2 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Project Management Yes 1 Lead Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Specialties Healthcare Claims Processing No 1 Intermediate