Job ID: VA-636613 (97990925)
Healthcare PM (PMP must) with Medicaid experience
Location: Richmond, VA (DMAS)
Duration: 8+ months
Interview: Web Cam Interview Only (Richmond Locals Only )
Skill Required :
experience as a solution or enterprise architect, ability to write on technical topics Required 5 Years
Enterprise Architecture and Current information technologies Required 5 Years
Communicate effectively orally and in writing Required 5 Years
Organize and present material in a manner that is easily understood by diverse audiences Required 5 Years
Work against a plan, meet deadlines, and produce deliverables Required 5 Years
Microsoft Office Suite programs Required 5 Months
EA certification in a common framework is not required but helpful. Nice to have
Richmond candidates only preferred! Web IVs will be conducted. Work will be remote UNTIL offices re-open at which time candidate will be required to work on site Pls note: Parking is not included for contractors (again, this applies once offices reopen).
Experienced PM for a unique opportunity. This is a highly visible, with direct access to all stakeholders across the agency, sister agencies and IT vendors. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated State or Federal IT operational readiness and project management background in Medicaid or commercial insurance.
Seeking team member with experience (min 5-10 years) in the health information technology (HIT) and Health and Human Services (HHS) industry. This team member will be responsible for project management, reporting, schedule, quality, resources, and achievement of the Integrated Medicaid Enterprise Systems (MES) goals. The Integrated MES Project Manager works directly with the DMAS PMO Director or a Senior Project Manager. The MES Project Manager is responsible for the management, reporting, and achievement of project goals, management of the project team, and management of the project’s activities, schedule, and quality.
The following list provides additional details of tasks performed by the MES Project Manager. This list is not all-inclusive of the activities the MES Project Manager might perform:
– Manage the integrated MES work stream and the project teams of DMAS, and MES vendors
– Maintain and report on the MES project schedule in Microsoft Project, and provide inputs to the MES Integrated Master Schedule
– Coordinate with the client and multiple vendors to track program performance and make necessary updates to the schedule and ongoing reporting
– Oversee the development and review of vendor deliverables defined in the statement of work (SOW)
– Support with new RFP development, evaluations and vendor selection
– Budget management, budget reporting and assisting in preparing Advance Planning Documents.