Job ID: TX-52905043 (912590203)
Healthcare Infrastructure PM (PMP/ITIL) with security, software deployment experience and Microsoft/CISCO/RSA certification
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 8 months
Interview: In-person (must)
8 Experience in the Information Technology industry
8 Ability to direct and manage large projects
8 Experience in IT infrastructure and security technologies, environments and projects
8 Experience in writing process, procedures and policies
8 Experience in project management in relevant areas of project assignment
8 Experience with software deployment strategies
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
Technical certifications from industry technology leaders such as CISCO, RSA and Microsoft
This position is needed to provide project management duties for the project concept, planning and implementation of infrastructure and security initiatives. Duties will include following established DIR Texas Project Framework including charters, project plans, IT and business plans and requirements, communication plans, training requirements and plan, coordinating and leading teams, deployment plans, providing status updates to IT System Services Director, as well as presentations to the IT executive management team as requested and project close-out documentation.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required):
This position will perform all project management duties for selected Enterprise infrastructure and security projects. Duties will include the following project management responsibilities:
• Manage an Information Technology (IT) project through all phases of the project management lifecycle involving technical design, hardware, software, configuration, security, implementation and deployment elements.
• Design, plan, coordinate and lead project teams.
• Follow standard project management lifecycle and IT industry practices regarding business and technical objectives, solution design, development and deployment as well as scope, quality, risk, issue, change, communications, stakeholder and vendor management.
• Develop all project management deliverables and project artifacts.
• Build and lead technical and business teams that span multiple disciplines and agencies.
• Achieve project results on schedule, at or below budget and at or above quality requirements within a complex, resource constrained enterprise with competing and conflicting business and technical priorities and requirements as well as including both legacy and current state of the art technology and processes.
• Proven communication skills at all levels from IT workers to sponsors to IT and business executive stakeholders.
• Provide both technical and project thought leadership.
• Apply experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Achieve performance, revenue, and cost savings objectives of a project and its contracts.
• Self-directed and independent.
• Develop process, standards and policy associated or required by the project.
This position requires a project manager with experience with the following technical environment and business practices:
• Enterprise IT infrastructure and security technologies, such as, but not limited to:
o End user computing and applications
o Health and Human Services applications and technologies
o Enterprise networking using CISCO technology and practices
o RSA security technology
o HP Fortify Software Security Center
o Archer governance, risk and compliance
o Microsoft cloud, server and personal computer technologies, including but not limited to:
• Microsoft Office 365
• Active Directory
• Active Directory Federated Services
• Service Center management technologies.
o Tivoli Identity and Access Management.
o Texas Department of Information Resources Data Center Services.
• Enterprise IT business and technical processes; such as, but not limited to:
o Process development
o Risk, Issue and Change management
o Procurement processes
• Proven ability to learn new technologies and understand their application to business needs and processes.
Other Special Requirements:
o Face-to-face interview required.