Job Id: MS-52897 (97590417)
Part-time Healthcare Data Analyst with BA, QA, MMIS, data migration, JAD/Agile, TDD, RTM, security and rules experience
Location: Jackson, MS (20hrs. per week )
Duration: 5 Years
• Reviews and comments project deliverables for completeness as assigned.
• Participates in Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions, Detailed Designed reviews, Agile sessions, project status
meetings and any other Medicaid project meetings as necessary.
• Assists in the design and preparation of test cases.
• Participates in user acceptance testing by performing tests, analyzing and documenting defects and issues.
• Assist with tracking identified issues and verifying resolution.
• Work with the Systems Integrator and DOM Project Management to meet Medicaid Enrollment and Eligibility
• Toolkit (MEET) requirements.
Years Required Skills/Experience
2+yrs. Experience as a Business Analyst with Medicaid Eligibility Determination Systems
N/A Knowledge of Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS)
N/A Basic understanding of eligibility data
N/A Understanding of basic database principles
N/A Experience running ad hoc queries
N/A Understanding of and experience with data migration
N/A Familiarity with and have participated in Joint Application Design (JAD) and/or Agile sessions
N/A Experienced in reviewing technical deliverable documents; specifically Technical Detailed Design (TDD) docs
N/A Experience with, understanding and maintenance of Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
N/A Ability to write, execute and analyst results of test cases for multiple software applications
N/A Must be available for on-site meetings when necessary
N/A Must be knowledgeable in the software System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including the principles and practices of information systems analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance and security related functions.
N/A Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
N/A Must have experience in software testing including the following: Test plans, recording defects, assessing the severity of defects and documenting resolution of defects
N/A Must have an understanding of business rules and possible issues with patient matching
N/A Must have experience working with healthcare data