Job ID: NC-639409 (97091118)
Healthcare Automation Tester with developing test plans/test cases, SQL, MMIS, Defect Management Tool, SILK, MITA and Medicaid experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview:Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Experience assessing the test-ability of requirements and test readiness and developing test plans and test cases based on Business Requirements Required 7 Years
Experience in the execution of functional, integration and regression tests. Required 7 Years
Experience with Test data creation and SQL queries. Required 7 Years
Experience in the review, analysis and reporting of test results. Required 7 Years
Demonstrated experience of working with stakeholders, vendors and users. Required 5 Years
Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Required 4 Years
Experience with Previous Large scale State or Federal projects. Working knowledge of Medicaid, Public Health or Mental Health Operations. Desired
College or university degree and five (5) years experience in IT Testing of Business Applications. Experience may be substituted year by year basis. Highly desired
Knowledge of Test and Defect Management Tool, SILK Desired 7 Years
Knowledge and experience with SQL Desired
Knowledge of ICD-10 is desired but not required. Desired
Knowledge of North Carolina MMIS Required 7 Years
Knowledge on MITA Required 5 Years
DHHS ITD is seeking a Senior Specialist to be responsible for managing and supporting multiple activities like Business Analysis , Testing , Access Management for NCTracks and other new initiative Projects for Medicaid .
DHHS ITD is seeking a Senior Specialist to lead the quality assurance (QA) for cross system functionality to ensure that testing automation efforts are aligned throughout the life cycle of application. The ideal candidate will provide analytical support and oversight for departmental business system requirements; as well as coordinate all testing activities related to the new change requests with the Divisions, and the vendor team for NCTracks. This individual is expected to communicate effectively with the vendor and provide oversight to test team members to ensure that business requirements and solutions are clearly understood.
In this role, the ideal candidate will assist with coordinating the day to day user requests for NC Analytics and NCTracks related to provisioning new State users and/or updating their existing roles. This position will also work on coordinating the MITA initiative activities for all DHHS Divisions and be responsible for SDLC artifacts including system enhancement documents.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Develop and participate in a lead capacity in all phases of the testing process which included data analysis, test execution, reporting, regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing review, error/bug retesting, user acceptance testing, load/performance testing, and end to end testing, operations system change service request testing and file maintenance request testing
* Use project management methodologies such as status reporting, coordinate scheduling, develop and initiate innovations and solutions, and setting short and long term goals
* Documentation and maintenance of State specific business rules, desk procedures and workflow management
* Expertise in understanding the Category of Service(COS)/Taxonomy Qualifier for Medicaid
* Experience with Access Management
* Experience with working on JIRA / Agile Processes.
* Experience on Medicaid.