Job ID: MS-73996 (90091022) 3pm
(Closed)Govt SAP FI Consultant with SuccessFactors, GL, FM, CO, PS, TM, CRM, Logistics, SRM and CAFR experience
Location: Jackson, MS
Duration: 12+ months
1. Eight years’ experience providing SAP Finance ECC implementation and support
2. Three years’ experience working with an SAP Finance ECC solution for a Public Sector Client
3. Functional knowledge in the following ECC areas: General Ledger, Funds Management, Controlling, Project Systems, Travel
4. Two years’ experience with integration between SAP Financial modules and SuccessFactors
1. Experience with supporting integration with Customer Relationship Management, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management.
2. Experience with analysis activities to resolve root causes of issues.
3. Experience with the Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR)
The Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration (DFA) / Mississippi Management and Reporting System (MMRS) is recruiting one (1) SAP Financial Consultant to provide SAP system support and SuccessFactors integration support. The resource will serve as a member of the Finance team and will work alongside State resources in implementing, enhancing, and supporting the Mississippi Accountability System of Government Information and Collaboration (MAGIC) SAP system, plus provide integration support in the implementation of the SuccessFactors EC and ECP modules. Financial SAP ECC modules implemented include FM, CO and PS. Contractor will work remote during COVID-19, once it’s safe to return to the office the contractor will be required to work on-site in Jackson, MS. This is not optional.