Job ID: ME-15370 (95290903)
Govt BA with JIRA, documentation, data analysis and QA experience
Duration: 6 months
The State of Maine is seeking a Business Analyst with experience performing limited data analysis (Strong Excel look ups & filtering) and coordinating end-user system validation efforts. This position is heavily focused on communications with technical and non-technical resources and helping achieve success in ensuring all the business requirements for the system are working correctly. Strong JIRA (required) skills as the validation testing needs to be documented accurately, clearly and on-time. Strong customer service, communications, documentation and organization skills are a must. Training experience is helpful as this position is interacting and teaching business units about the system.
• Responsible to work within a project team to understand current state, document current processes, document user requirements, and document process flows.
• Perform limited data analysis as needed to support business requirements and process changes.
• Coordinate with the Test Manager to support business validation and project team validation of a web-based software platform.
• State Government experience mandatory
• This is an onsite position in Augusta, Maine
• Years of Relevant Experience: 4+ years
• Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent
• Experience coordinating across different departments and with varying communication methods
• Ability to work as a self-starter, responsible for own work and communication with leaders and peers on blockers and issues
• Strong organization and writing skills.
• Strong experience with MS Office, including Excel
• Strong experience with Atlassian JIRA, including business validation
• Strong experience working with non-technical resources to achieve project milestones