Job ID: MS-82354 (90090301)3P
Govt ABAP HR Developer with SAP ECC HR, Portal, WebDynPro, workflow and MS state/MAGIC experience
Location: Jackson MS (DFA)
Duration: 16 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
remote for now but will need to be onsite after covid
Provide the minimum required skills and/or experience the contractor must possess to qualify for this position. These requirements will be transferred to the Score Sheet and candidates without these requirements reflected on their resume will NOT be presented to the manager for consideration.
1. Eight years’ experience with ABAP design and development experience with strong experience in ABAP Object Oriented programming.
2. Five years development experience with SAP ECC HR on-premise system.
3. Four years’ experience working with an SAP implementation and operational system for a Public Sector Client.
4. Two years’ experience in training / knowledge to public sector employees from entry level and above.
Provide any skills/experience that would be helpful for the candidate to possess but not required. Examples: Previous supervisory experience, WebLogic experience helpful, etc.
1. Knowledge with State of Mississippi (SOMS) MAGIC system development.
2. One year’s experience integrating SAP ECC HR on-premise system with SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll system.
3. Two years’ experience with SAP Portal support.
4. Experience with WebDynPro.
5. Two years’ experience with workflow development and maintenance.
6. Experience with analysis and development activities to resolve root causes of incidents.
The Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration (DFA) / Mississippi Management and Reporting System (MMRS) is recruiting one (1) SAP ABAP HR Developer to provide SAP HR development support for the SuccessFactors ECP, ECC Time and ECC Travel implementation. The resource will serve as a member of the SuccessFactors ABAP team and will work alongside State resources on development objects for the MAGIC HR implementation