Job ID: TX-4551810282 (910590509)
GIS/CAD BA with BPR, modeling, Sharepoint, MS Project, Access, financial analysis, cost/benefit, buy/build, ROI and documentation experience
Location: Austin TX (Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC))
Duration: 3-15 months
8 Skill in re-engineering business systems and process modeling
7 Skill in MS Sharepoint, Project, Excel, Word, and Access
7 Skill in systems documentation
7 Experience and understanding of GIS and CAD
7 Ability to understand business rules, and modify programs based on new rules
4 Excellent analysis and communication skills
10 Skill in business process modeling. As-is, to-be
• Review, analyze, and evaluate the AML business systems and user needs. Formulate systems to parallel the overall business strategies.
• Experience with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
• Be familiar with industry standard business process mapping, and reengineering.
• Prepare solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
• Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs.