Job ID: MI-595799 (98490604)
GIS Analyst with LiDAR data analysis and hydrography experience
Location: 111 S Capitol Ave Lansing, MI (DTMB)
Duration: 12 months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
GIS Analyst Specs Required 2 Years
LiDAR data analysis Required 2 Years
Familiarity with hydrography data Required 1 Years
MI Department of Technology, Management & Budget (DTMB), Center for Shared Solutions will provide the data, data standards, data policies and processes for the Analyst position to complete the following:
• Using CSS provided criteria, perform data processing to create LiDAR data derived hydrography data
• Identify best processes for generating LiDAR derived hydrography data
• Train GIS technicians on processes to review and update derived hydrography data
• Perform QA/QC processes on work completed by Geographic Technician(s) to ensure data meets DTMB/CSS established standards
• Work to be completed incrementally based on DTMB/CSS established schedule.
• Completed data to be submitted incrementally based on DTMB/CSS established schedule.
• Submitted data must meet established DTMB/CSS QA standards and processes.
Position serves as a Geographic Analyst providing technical support developing and maintaining geographic data; including LiDAR, Imagery and hydrography data
• The primary function of this position is to provide support in the area of data analysis, data processing by serving as a subject matter expert on LiDAR and hydrography data.
• Additional duties include: assisting in the administration of State Of Michigan programs and GIS initiatives relating to raster, ortho-imager and elevation data.
• Provide expertise in elevation and hydrography data