Job ID: TX-304130930 (910890925)
GIS Analyst/PM with process/system analysis, design, agile, application security, Visio and CPA/TX procurement/contract experience
Location: Austin TX (CPA)
Duration: 1-4 years
8 Experience in performing the following activities:
• process analysis
• requirements gathering
• requirements documentation
• systems analysis
• design work.
8 Experience developing functional specifications and documenting functional designs for large projects.
8 Experience in project management including Agile and other SDLC methodologies plus knowledge of software development methodologies, testing, design, and implementations
5 Experience with highly complex application security requirements
3 Working knowledge and detailed understanding of Geographic information system (GIS)
3 Experience with Texas procurement and contract guidelines (Texas Project Delivery Framework)
3 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
2 Experience Texas CPA Systems
Certification in Project Management Methodologies including Agile
The Worker will lead and perform highly advanced analytical and coordination work relating to the creation of a Statement of Work (SOW) and subsequent implementation of new CPA solutions, including but not limited to a modern Sales Tax Jurisdiction solution.
The Worker will perform these tasks:
• Evaluate business needs, analyze and document processes, and ensure system documentation reflects current state
• Lead and participate in project management, coordination, planning, and scheduling with CPA and Vendor staff.
• Perform strategic analysis and planning.
• Communicate complex concepts clearly, accurately, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Work with the team to propose clear, efficient, and innovative solutions when project problems and/or development hurdles are encountered.
• Assist in the evaluation of technical solutions and make recommendations based up sound reasoning.
• Prepare charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and proposed systems
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team during business hours. Working remotely will be limited and must be pre-approved by the IT PMO Manager.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Knowledge of project management methodologies that includes Agile development and other SDLC methodologies.
• Knowledge of underlying infrastructure environments; databases, servers, components, etc.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving and multi-task skills with a readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
• Experience in business analysis and strategic planning.
• Experience in creating business process maps and gathering business requirements for large projects.