Job ID: TX-304131697 (914390225)
Full stack web developer/architect with React.js, Redux, NodeJS, RESTful, security, Jest, Selenium, ECMAScript, Docker, Git, Bitbucket, Enzyme, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Spring Boot, Java, Confluence, MS Project and MuleSoft experience
Location: Austin TX (CPA)
Duration: 12 months
7 Experience with full-stack web application development
5 Experience with React.js, Redux, NodeJS
5 Experience with SQL Server, Oracle
5 Experience with writing RESTful interfaces
5 Experience with highly complex application security requirements
5 Experience with code reviews and in-depth code analysis
4 Experience with Jest and Selenium
4 Experience with Webpack
4 Experience with Docker containers
4 Experience with Git, Bitbucket
3 Experience completing system documentation
2 Experience with Enzyme 3.0+
2 Experience with Agile development experience with Scrum, Kanban
5 Experience working with enterprise software solutions
3 Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level web developers
2 Experience with Spring Boot, Java
2 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Experience with Confluence
2 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
1 Experience with MuleSoft API development
The Worker will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager and Applications Services Management. The Worker must have strong hands-on technical experience with React.JS development and proven success architecting, developing and implementing full stack web applications for a large organization. The primary goal of the worker will be to drive, assist and implement web application upgrades.
CPA will require the Worker to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
• Participating in all phases of SDLC, including design, software development and code review.
• Performing extensive code reviews and analysis.
• Writing reports on code analysis to determine if industry standards and best practices are being followed; provide analysis to address found shortcomings.
• Providing guidance and knowledge sharing to existing development staff.
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be very limited and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS (Required)
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
• Must be able to perform full-stack development using React.JS
• Must be able to work with relational databases including SQL Server and Oracle.
• Must be able to write T-SQL scripts that store and query relational data including joining and grouping.
• Must be able to perform in-depth code reviews and analysis
• Must be able to write unit tests using Jest, Enzyme
• Must be able to write automated tests using Selenium
• Must be able to write Webpack configuration files
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to develop processes and procedures for Application Services.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of software development methodologies Agile and Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Must perform related work as assigned