DevOps Engineer with Application support, java or .Net applications,Automation in Puppet,Ansible Playbooks,Apica,AppD,Splunk and CICD Tools
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 5+ Years
Education qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
• Good infrastructure knowledge with application support backg round.
• Have the ability to independently trouble shoot complex application issues that involve application code, servers, network.
• Good background in Java or .Net based applications
• Strong scripting in Unix (script) /Windows (power shell), python.
• Automation background in puppet, Ansible playbooks
• Good knowledge on Monitoring tools (Apica, AppD and Splunk)
• Good knowledge on CICD tools,
• Service improvement background with proven business value.
Organization within CTC provides access control governance and Identity Services for all lines of business (LOBs) globally, providing the right access to the right people at the right time for all technology platforms and applications supported by CTC, and provides a comprehensive set of applications, tools, and staff to globally implement, monitor and manage technology risk solutions.
As SRE/DevOps Lead you will be responsible for day to day operations of infrastructures and products including the reliability and performance in production and testing environments. Works with the development support teams to provide design guidelines and imparts knowledge on technical trends and solutions. Lead Technical Projects to install new applications and expansion of existing applications. Identify the hardware and software components the applications will use for implementation and provide instruction on how to appropriately implement application components. Instruments end to end monitoring of infrastructures to ensure SLO/SLI objectives are monitored with timely ing of potential issues. Ensure infrastructures have adequate capacity and are refreshed on a periodic basis. Develops and maintains system documentation, run-books and production metrics reporting.
Provide support, guidance, and training to both internal and external clients during the analysis, development and testing processes. Work effectively within team to identify and resolve issues. Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels. Provide expert knowledge of the Identity Management and Security Tools architecture and serve as Subject Matter Expert to IT Risk Management teams on those topics.
• Develop and maintain Service Level Objectives, Service Level Indicator and Error budgets.
• Strong communication and presentation skills with management, lateral and staff.
• Training the team on DevOps/SRE skill set.
• Develop software to automate manual operational task.
• Run, maintain and improve the service against established Service Level Objectives by applying software engineering principles
• Responsible for the availability, performance, change management, monitoring, and capacity management of their services
• Engage in with the development team throughout the life cycle to help build for reliability
• Troubleshoot priority incidents, conduct blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of the incidents
• Analyze patterns of production incidents, develop permanent remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring through software engineering.
• Facilitates maximum speed of delivery by objectively binding to error budgets of the service
• Manage the efforts to split between manual operational work and engineering work
• Part of the 24x7x365 support coverage
Date of Birth
Open to relocate
Currently in project:
Availability to start:
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 5 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Available interview time slots
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):