Job ID: TX-2039994R (95890510)
Desktop Support/Windows/SCCM Admin (MCSE 2008+/EMCBA) with Active Directory, EMC Legato, ServiceNow and PowerShell experience
Location: Dallas TX (DART)
Duration: 8 months
5 Must have current hands-on work experience in Microsoft System Center 2012 and PowerShell in an enterprise environment
5 Must have the knowledge and work experience to resolve a wide variety of complex system failures, troubleshoot software, hardware, and network problems, and monitor and address Agency ServiceNow incident, changes and problem tickets.
5 Must have knowledge and work experience in managing site collections, Software Distributions points, Patch Managements, Distribution Points, Report Viewer, Operating System Deployments, and troubleshooting issues that may arise with any of the SCCM software suite
5 Must be able to work in an environment with little to no supervision.
Certification MCSE 2008 or 2012 (will not accept earlier)
Certification EMCBA (EMC Legato)
• Maintain agency Windows Servers/workstations security updates.
• Applies patches to servers, workstations and SCCM images.
• Images workstation, thin client, and tablets using SCCM. e Recover, reload, and restore files, server volumes and databases from backup.
• Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot Active Directory environment.
• Troubleshoots and resolve LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Create, modify GPO’s• Administer Office 365, SCCM, SCOM, SCVMM, SCSM and related systems.
• Performs other technical duties as assigned.
• Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Can see hidden problems.
• Is excellent at honest analysis.
• Looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
• May require travel to other locations, transportation provided.
• Phone or in person interviews, no Skype