Job ID: FL-062-19 (925906)
( CANCELLED ) Desktop Support Technician with Windows, Office, hardware/software/peripheral repairs, troubleshooting, CBT/classroom training, scripting and networking experience
Location: Tallahassee FL (DEPARTMENT OF HIGHWAY SAFETY AND MOTOR VEHICLES)
Duration: 12-24 months
Positions: 3 (3/3)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’s)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving techniques
• Demonstrated knowledge of enterprise desktop deployment solutions
• Demonstrated knowledge of desktop productivity applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Ability to install and perform repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment
• Ability to remotely troubleshoot and resolve technical incidents
• Ability to interpret technical manuals and conduct computer diagnostics to determine the nature of problems
• Ability to conduct classroom computer based training
• Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple priorities and work assignments
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Knowledge of Window scripting techniques
• Ability to develop training programs related to distributed systems components.
• Knowledge of communications components, networks, data processing equipment, terminology and procedures.