Job ID: MNCity-Deskside (96590626)1P
Desktop Support Engineer with Windows imaging, SCCM and ticketing/incident management experience
Location: Minneapolis MN (City)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Criteria for Awarding Work Order
Demonstrated expertise in Imaging Microsoft OS Windows 7 & Windows 10 environments
Ability to follow structured policy and procedures in an IT environment
Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft System Center products
Demonstrated expertise in problem solving in a complex environment
Demonstrated expertise in managing incidents and requests from a ticketing system and maintain related incident resolution history and documentation
Demonstrated experience working in a team environment, showing strong internal and external customer focus, and establishing and maintaining effective relationships
Assist in maintaining hardware and systems inventories, ensuring they are kept up¬ to-date and as accurate as possible
Ability to lift and palletize heavy equipment (PCs, monitors, printers).
Available to use personal vehicle to deliver IT assets to the recipient
Scope of Services
It is the intent of this document to outline a general description of the Scope of Services, the extent of services required, the relationship of this Scope of Services to other work and the agencies or other parties that will interact with the Supplier. The contents of this document are considered representative of the Scope of Services but are by no means conclusive.
• Execute IT Refresh activities, including but not limited to, reimaging with base image, installing all software required to utilize the computer, installing/troubleshooting driver issues, windows updates, delivering of the computer, setting up the computer, etc.
• Completing Incidents/Tasks in ServiceNow, including but not limited to, software installs, deliveries, reassignment of assets, refresh equipment past its lifecycle, general troubleshooting of IT issues, etc..
• Office setting at primary location.
• Up to 40 hours per week for the duration of the services.
• Use of resource’s personal vehicle to deliver IT assets to various local destinations.
• Experience. The City needs an experienced resource that can perform per the City’s requirements with minimal supervision.
• Use of personal vehicle. Securing a monthly parking contract with one of the lots/ramps in close proximity to 310 4th Avenue South is highly encouraged. While many of the delivery locations are in the downtown area and can be reached on foot, the City anticipates that the resource may drive up to 20 miles/day. Some parking at meters or in ramps/lots will be necessary. The City will not reimburse for these costs separately; these costs must be built into the all-inclusive rate proposed.
• Interviews. Interviews will be conducted on July 9, 2019. Resources must be available to interview on this date. Please confirm the resource’s availability to interview on this date prior to submission.