Job Id: NC-576390 (92291016)
Data Entry Specialist with reading/ analyzing contractual documents, contract administrator, business administrative, mathematical skills and Excel Experience
Location: 3700 Wake Forest Rd., Raleigh, NC (NCDIT)
Duration: 7 Months
Agency Interview Type: In Person
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience reading, analyzing and interpreting common contractual documents and related material. Required 2 Years
Experience inputting contractual or financial documents Desired 2 Years
Previous experience as a contract administrator, business administrative or related field Required 2 Years
Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages. Required 2 Years
Extensive MS Excel experience Required 2 Years
We are seeking an organized and self-directed Data Entry Specialist with experience in both contract and legal documentation. The Specialist will assist with a contract consolidation effort underway within the Department of Information Technology.
The Data Entry Specialist is tasked with data entry from contractual documentation (hardcopy and softcopy) into forms, spreadsheets and software applications to assist in the consolidation effort. The Specialist will help facilitate effort to consolidate, review and input the data necessary for record keeping. The Specialist will also track and report on the status of data entry work completed for the project team and business stakeholders. In support of these activities, the Data Entry Specialist will need to coordinate with contacts from the various areas of the agency to review documentation, distribute information and resolve questions and needed clarifications.
Core Job Functions:
• Review contractual documents for data entry needs.
• Perform data entry from contractual documents into identified information repository.
• Prepare reports on status of both document receipt and status of data input/entry.
• Prepare contracts and data entry materials for reviews with business stakeholders.
• Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
• Perform miscellaneous data entry and document preparation in support of other departments.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Adhere to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
Contract Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common contractual documents and related material. Contracts and/or financial knowledge and experience preferred.
• Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
• Two years previous experience as a contract administrator, business administrative or related field.
• Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to calculate percentages.
• Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
• Ability to take initiative, multi-task, prioritize, manage time efficient and effectively adapt to changes.
• Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements